Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Rush

So August is coming to close and only one peep out of me for this month.  So I'm going to write something before midnight so that I can see "August(2)" rather than "August(1)".  Really a moral victory but a victory.

Lately I have been spending my time away from work...away from work.  Since my project is going 1.0 in October, right now I am putting in some overtime which means I don't want to code at home.  Not ridiculous overtime as I have seen on other projects that come to their final months and everyone is say "Oh crap!  We need more features!"  So far we are still getting things done at a reasonable pace.

I do hope to work on a Grails on Flex project this weekend related to my two feeble attempts at pure Grails and HTML implementations of an EclipsePhase character tracker.  Surely this one will stick.

Anyways, I wish I had something more profound to say before midnight but after one class of wine, I'm ready to sleep.  Good night, and thanks James for your profound words of wisdom on handling trials of one sort or another.  "Consider it pure joy..."






No comments:

Post a Comment